The master's degree program requires 30 credit hours beyond the bachelor's degree, including a minor outside ECE. Both thesis and non-thesis options are available. Courses are offered all three terms; however, full-time students planning to complete the MS degree Electrical and Computer Engineering in 12 months should start their programs in the fall semester.
Eligible Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) undergraduates normally apply for this program during their junior year. Contact the Electrical and Computer Engineering Graduate Affairs Office for program information, eligibility requirements, and applications.
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Parallel and Distributed Computer Architecture
- Dependable Distributed Systems
- CAD for Computer Communication Networks
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 1105 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Official GRE Scores
- Transcript (unofficial or official) for eligible degrees (only Physics, Computer Science, and all Engineering fields)
- Official transcripts are welcomed but are only submitted if an acceptance has been offered.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- *Official TOEFL Scores (international students only)
International42690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1423 USD per credit during 12 months.
National42690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1423 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State20610 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 687 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.