Program concentration options include:
- Administration: Program for individuals pursuing leadership positions as central office administrators, supervisors, or directors of special education within a school district or ISD. Candidates must have an elementary or secondary teaching certificate and a special education endorsement or related area certification to enter the program.
- Clinical teacher: Program for individuals seeking their first endorsement in special education. Candidates must have an elementary or secondary teaching certificate to enter the program.
- Master teacher: Program for current special education teachers to become a behavior specialist or earn additional endorsement in cognitive impairment, emotional impairment, or learning disabilities. Candidates must have an elementary or secondary teaching certificate and a special education endorsement to enter the program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Special Education
- Introduction to Assessment and Data-Based Decision Making in Special Education
- Teaching Practicum in Special Education
- Curriculum and Instruction in Special Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 3617 other Masters in Education in United States
- Copy of passport identification page
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Complete high school or post-secondary education transcripts
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- Proof of sufficient funds for the first academic year of study at WMU according to estimated cost of attendance
- A resume or curriculum vitae (CV) is required
- Three recommendations
- Written statement
International15556 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15556 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National15556 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15556 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.