To be able to continue in the program after the first 12 months from your date of matriculation, you must complete a foundational coursework requirement of 2 courses with a grade of B or better. The courses that constitute “foundational courses” are designated with an asterisk on this page. A maximum of 6 hours may be taken with a subject code other than CS or CSE if available.
Students in the Computer Science program from Georgia Institute of Technology further customize their education by selecting one of our four specializations. The breadth and depth of subject matter offered in specializations such as computing systems enable our students to fine-tune their degree.
Specializations Currently Offered:
- Computational Perception & Robotics
- Computing Systems
- Interactive Intelligence
- Machine Learning
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Secure Computer Systems
- Computer Networks
- Applied Cryptography
- Network Security
- Information Security Lab
- High Performance Computer Architecture
- Embedded Systems Optimization
- Software Development Process
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 187 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Admission to the program is highly selective; there are many more qualified applicants than there are places in the program. The challenge for the College every year is to select a class from a highly qualified pool.
- Completion of the online application.
- Receipt of three recommendation letters (requested within the on-line application).
- Scores from the general Graduate Record Examination (GRE) are required. Applicant scores are expected to be at least 153 in the Verbal, 155 in the Quantitative, and 3.0 in the Analytical sections for the MS program.
- The desirable minimum GPA is 3.0/4.0, though most candidates score higher.
- We will also accept IELTS beginning in Spring 2020. A minimum overall score of 7.5 is required, with minimum section scores as follows: Reading 6.5, Listening 6.5, Speaking 6.5, Writing 5.5.
International1800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 180 USD per credit during 36 months.
National1800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 180 USD per credit during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.