We have graduates working in consulting, technology development, software, supply chains, manufacturing , engineering management, and many related areas. Epstein ISE graduates find professional success in all sectors of the economy: private, public, and every combination in between. Our graduate degrees prepare students for the most advanced work in the field, either as industry professionals or as academic personnel.
In 2002, we became the first named department at the University of Southern California - The Daniel J. Epstein Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering.
The founder and CEO of ConAm Management Corporation, Daniel Epstein used his ISE education to become a leading real estate developer and manager. Mr. Epstein generously donated $11 million to the department to enable us to recruit new, additional faculty members in information technology and engineering management.The M.S. in Operations Research Engineering at University of Southern California trains students in solving business problems with computers and mathematics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Network Flows
- Linear Programming and Extensions
- Elements of Stochastic Processes
- Performance Modeling and Simulation
- Web Technology for Industrial Engineering
- Enterprise Wide Information Systems
- Advanced Production Planning and Scheduling
- Optimization: Theory and Algorithms
- Design of Experiments
- Value and Decision Theory.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems View 149 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- An undergraduate degree in an engineering discipline from a regionally-accredited university with coursework in computing, probability and statistics, and engineering economy.
- Satisfactory cumulative undergraduate GPA (grade point average)
- Satisfactory GRE test scores. All scores must be officially reported to the university directly by ETS.
- Satisfactory performance in previous coursework related to the intended major.
- All applicants must complete and submit the USC Online Application.
- Transcripts: Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- GRE General Test: Satisfactory scores less than five years old.
- Letters of Recommendation (3 Highly Recommended)
- Statement of Purpose (Required).
International2005 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2005 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National2005 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2005 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.