What you will learn
Because all manufacturing involves chemical transformations in one way or another, chemical engineers are employed in virtually all manufacturing industries, from the basic chemical, materials, energy, food, pharmaceutical and microelectronics industries to the myriad consumer products industries.
The Chemical Engineering MSc program offered at University of Southern California will take a number of advanced courses in key fundamental chemical engineering areas such as transport phenomena, applied mathematics, thermodynamics, kinetics and reaction engineering.
In addition, students will select a number of electives courses to develop knowledge and expertise in specialized fields such as energy engineering, materials engineering, bioengineering, environmental engineering, engineering design, and control management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Chemical Engineering
- Numerical Methods in Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Applications of Probability and Statistics for Chemical Engineers
- Chemical Engineering Laboratory
- Chemical Process Dynamics and Control
- Chemical Engineering Materials
- Molecular and Cellular Bioengineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Chemical Engineering Chemistry View 288 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, math or hard science* from a regionally-accredited university.
- Satisfactory cumulative undergraduate GPA (grade point average)
- Satisfactory GRE test scores
*Students without a B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering must have a minimum of math and science coursework in:
- Calculus through Differential Equation
- General, Organic, and Physical Chemistry
- College-level, calculus-based Physics (Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Electricity & Magnetism).
International2199 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2199 USD per credit during 24 months.
National2199 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2199 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.