Creighton University Business Administration program is designed for the working professional. You can choose to complete courses online, on campus or a combination of both, allowing you to earn your degree on your schedule.
Join a network of successful Creighton MBA alumni.
Graduates of Creighton’s MBA program have gone on to pursue careers in a variety of organizations and industries, including numerous Fortune 500 companies such as Union Pacific, ConAgra Foods, Mutual of Omaha, TD Ameritrade and others. Job titles of recent graduates include:
- Operations Manager
- Finance Manager
- Vice President
- Project Manager
- Marketing Manager
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Business Policy And Managerial Action
- Business, Ethics and Society
- Legal, Ethical, and Societal Considerations in Healthcare Management
- Financial Reporting for MBAs
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Management
- Information Systems Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- No Attendance
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1287 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Completed application & $50 application fee
- Bachelor's degree with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must include at least one undergraduate statistics course. A noncredit tutorial may be completed for a fee, if needed
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement. See application for specific requirements
- Two letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members who can speak to your performance in an academic or professional setting
- GMAT score may be required (see policy below)
International927 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 927 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National927 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 927 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.