The Intelligence and National Security Studies graduate program at University of Texas El Paso is also suitable for students interested in security-related jobs in the private sector or with applied research institutions (think tanks).
The INSS graduate program is also ideal preparation for advanced graduate study at the doctoral level in international relations, political science, public administration, public policy, history, or other closely related fields.The INSS graduate curriculum focuses on specific intelligence and security competencies that are delivered across the spectrum of academic disciplines at the University of Texas at El Paso.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Seminar in Intelligence and National Security
- US Intelligence and National Security Policy, Structure, and Process
- Introduction to Intelligence Analysis
- Contemporary Security Studies
- Research Methods for Intelligence and National Security Studies
- Applied Statistics for Intelligence and National Security Studies
- Historical Development of the Intelligence Community
- Legal Issues in Intelligence and National Security
- Open Source Intelligence Analysis
- Propaganda and Influence Operations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Terrorism & Security View 106 other Masters in Terrorism & Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Statement of purpose
- Resume / CV
- Letters of recommendation
- Diploma certificate
International14878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14878 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National14878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14878 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State6170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6170 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.