The online format creates an environment where much learning occurs through completion of individual and team projects and analysis of case studies. The Environmental Engineering program provides students with practical information and technical knowledge on contemporary environmental topics and issues, including potable water treatment, wastewater treatment and disposal, water reclamation and reuse, stormwater runoff management and treatment, solid and hazardous waste management, remediation of contaminated groundwater and soil, landfill design, air pollution control engineering, global warming issues and sustainable development.
Learning is preeminent at California State University Fullerton. We aspire to combine the best qualities of teaching and research universities where actively engaged students, faculty and staff work in close collaboration to expand knowledge.
We are a comprehensive, regional university with a global outlook, located in Orange County, a technologically rich and culturally vibrant area of metropolitan Los Angeles. Our expertise and diversity serve as a distinctive resource and catalyst for partnerships with public and private organizations. We strive to be a center of activity essential to the intellectual, cultural and economic development of our region.
- To ensure the preeminence of learning
- To provide high-quality programs that meet the evolving needs of our students, community and region
- To enhance scholarly and creative activity
- To make collaboration integral to our activities
- To create an environment where all students have the opportunity to succeed
- To increase external support for university programs and priorities
- To expand connections and partnerships with our region
- To strengthen institutional effectiveness, collegial governance and our sense of community
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mechanics of Materials
- Earthquake Impact on Structures
- Engineering Analysis
- Soil Mechanics
- Soil Mechanics Laboratory
- Structural Analysis
- Structural Analysis Laboratory
- Civil Engineering Materials Laboratory
- Engineering Economics and Professionalism
- Reinforced Concrete Design
- Structural Dynamics
- Foundation Design
- Engineering Hydraulics
- Engineering Hydraulics Laboratory
- Structural Steel Design
- Advanced Structural Laboratory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering View 27 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Students must meet the CSU requirements for admission to a master’s degree program. Please consult the Graduate Admissions section in this catalog for complete information. In addition, students with non-engineering baccalaureate degrees will be considered if they have completed: (1) mathematics through differential equations; (2) two semesters of college chemistry; (3) two semesters of college physics; (4) fluid mechanics; and (5) one undergraduate-level environmental engineering course (these deficiency courses may be taken concurrently while conditionally admitted into the program).
International15457 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15457 USD per year during 12 months.
National10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
Non-Resident Tuition Fee: An additional $396 per unit of enrollment
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.