About this Degree
Students will be trained for consulting companies, industries or as officials for local governments, as well as for state or federal regulatory agencies. At the end of the program, students will be prepared to sit for the professional engineering exam in environmental engineering.
- The Environmental Engineering program at California State University Fullerton is based on a cohort model in which students move through the 2-year curriculum (four 16-week semesters and one summer session) as a group.
- Online learning occurs through completion of individual and team projects and analysis of case studies.
- The capstone experience during the final year will be a team-based applied project similar to what might be encountered in a professional environment.
- In addition, students will be required to attend and complete a mandatory virtual initial orientation prior to the beginning of the program and a virtual mid-point symposium for review of their progress toward completing the final project and for continued authentication of their work.
- Fate and Transport of Chemicals in the Environment
- Hydraulics and Hydrology for Environmental Engineers
- Solid Waste Management, System Design, and Sustainability
- Environmental Engineering Practices and Project Management
- Remediation of Contaminated Soil and Groundwater
- Wastewater Treatment and Water Reclamation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Spring 2023 - TBA
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 395 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- 2.5 for applicants with an engineering bachelor's degree
- 3.0 for applicants with a non-engineering bachelor's degree
- Good standing at the last college attended.
- For applicants with baccalaureate degrees from a country in which English is not the majority language, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE may be required. The minimum scores are 550 or 80 IBT (TOEFL), 6.5 (IELTS), 58 (PTE).
- GRE, letters of recommendation, and resumes are not required.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education (a major in engineering is NOT required).
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA)
International14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 24 months.
National14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.