ESC Clermont business school has been developing business leaders for more than 100 years since its establishment in 1919.
- International programmes.
- Learning by doing approach.
- Traditional disciplines (management, business, finance, project management..) and innovative specialisations (business intelligence, digital marketing, agility..)
- Practical orientation through internships, apprenticeships and job placements.
Research is one of the core activities done by the professors and aims to respond to the academic needs (by publishing in the most reputable journals), the entrepreneurship and professional requirements (producing pertinent research for companies) and the student demands.
Our programmes welcome students, young graduates, as well as professionals. They prepared to excel in the work placement after studies, with some joining big companies while others working for SMEs, it all differs based on the professional project interest, profile, skills and prior experience.
Our students are provided with guidance, counseling and job coaching sessions to help with the internship/job placement search. The school accompanies students in constructing their professional project:
- Contact with companies through projects, visits and case studies.
- Recruitment and networking events.
- Lectures given by professionals.
- Recruitment platform with offers reserved for our students.
The Global Student Satisfaction Awards empower students across the globe to determine the best universities of 2019. By rating institutions on a scale from 1 to 5, on multiple studies-related questions, we found the top educators in the world.Learn more about the Global Student Satisfaction Awards
The International Office is attentive to the needs of international students and accompanies them before arriving to Clermont-Ferrand, during their studies in the school and after they successfully complete their programme of study.
There are different options of accommodation around the campus:
- Moversia service: A local agency specialised in helping international students finding accommodation according to their needs and budget. Moversia offers practical and personalized services to international students to help them to settle in Clermont by finding them suitable accommodation and helping them with all the paperwork, and various other practical matters. The service is free of charge (accommodation search, pick-up upon arrival, helping with housing aid applications).
- Student residences: The business school has an agreement with various student residences that are located around the campus within a walking distance.
Students will subscribe for the French public insurance for free.
The business school is located in a downtown campus, close to the historic medieval center. There are two main buildings and one annex. Access to the school is controlled through an electronic badge system. This allows students and staff to enter the main building at any time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Students can make full use of the computer laboratories, classrooms, study rooms, student association offices and leisure facilities.
The school buildings comprise around 100,000 square feet (9000 square meters).
11 student associations focusing on business, culture, integration of international students, art, music, sports and humanitarian causes.
The business school holds the most pertinent national and international accreditations: AACSB, EPAS, AMBA and CGE.
My study experience is averagely good because the school has qualified and experienced professors.And the internship scheme of the school is way more easier because of the many partner companies.And there is also the flexibility in payment of school fees,exchange programme with partner universities across all continents etc
It’s a really good school
Quality of teaching was high
Go to your profile page to get personalised recommendations!