The Management programme from ESC Clermont Graduate School of Management is designed in collaboration with partner companies allowing graduates to have the necessary business expertise, experience and managerial competencies needed to be become future managers and leaders of the business world. Graduates of the programme are prepared to take on high-level managerial positions in France, Europe or world-wide. The postgraduate program offers students a professional management training, various dual-degree and exchange opportunities, executive internships and an international environment.
- Taught in English: The international programme is entirely taught in English.
- International study experience: More than 100 partner universities. Various study tracks, exchange and dual-skill qualifications.
- Preparation for managerial positions: Perform executive internships, apprenticeships or work placements to qualify for your upcoming business career and pursue high level management positions.
- 50% of students find a job before obtaining their degree
- 87% of students find a job within 6 months of completing the programme
- 36 555 € average gross annual income upon graduation
Covid-19 Update:There is no change in the academic calendar. The Master in Management programme will start in early September. The programmes will be offered in campus (if the French regulations allow so by then). For students unable to come to France by the start of the academic year (due to lockdown measures or travel restrictions) will have the opportunity to follow the courses initially online (for the totality of the first semester if necessary) and later join the classes on campus whenever they are able to.
Accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The programme provides students with a solid background in management and broaden their knowledge and expertise in the chosen specilisation. Students of the Master in Management also acquire the necessary managerial skills to become future leaders in the business world. Graduates of the master programme evolve in a global environment where a multicultural background and practical training is essential.
Students are prepared for a successful managerial career through accumulating:
- Strong Management knowledge
- Specialized business expertise
- Professional experience
- International exposure
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application deadline: before August
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 161 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent)
- Proficiency in English (Official TOEFL score of 550 at least, or IELTS 6.0), Proficiency in English (Official TOEFL iBT 80 or equivalent)
- As a result of the closure of the exam centers for language tests (TOEFL, TOEIC and IETLS), alternative language evaluation methods are accepted (duolingo online test, medium of instruction certificate or interview).
Students that are having difficulties in obtaining some important documents due to the lockdown related to the admissions can obtain conditional offer letters provided that they send those documents at a later time before starting the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA9250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
There is no application fee.
Early bird scholarships:
- Payment of deposit: Those who pay the deposit before the beginning of March receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Confirmation of enrollment: Those who pay the deposit within the two weeks following acceptance and till the end of June as a maximum receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Full payment of the tuition fees before start of the programme: 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
Scholarships provided by ESC Clermont Foundation:
The business school offers flexible payment plans. Scholarships granted by ESC Clermont are open to both French and international students to support those who are talented and others with financial difficulties.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.