The Business Intelligence and Analytics programme from ESC Clermont Graduate School of Management trains Business Intelligence and Analytics professionals and equips them with methodology, concepts and skills to decode, analyse and interpret data allowing for efficient collaboration and decision making. Students will explore and master the analytical techniques, software tools, information systems and applications that are used to analyse what happened in the past while better anticipating the future. During the programme, students will delve into the science of business modeling, data discovery, data visualization and data analysis.
- Taught entirely in English
- Practical training: Mix of theory, practice and external conferences from professional references.
- Mastery of tools : Use ofmarket-leader software such as MicroStrategy and IBM SPSS through projects in agile method. Mix of theory and practice.
- Preparation of future experts: An executive internship to apply the knowledge learnt and obtain professional experience.
On Business side
- Business Analyst
- Data Manager
- Information Manager
- BI/BA Project Manager
- BI/BA Team Manager
On Information Systems side
- BI/BA Functional Analyst
- BI/BA Consultant
- BI/BA Architect
- BI/BA Scrum Master
- BI/BA Domain Manager
In the long term, with complementary skills and additional experiences, students can expect to reach other expertise jobs such as Data Scientist, or management jobs such as Chief Data Officer.
Companies that welcome our students:
- BNP Paribas
Covid-19 Update:There is no change in the academic calendar. The MSc. programmes will start in October.The programmes will be offered in campus (if the French regulations allow so by then). For students unable to come to France by the start of the academic year (due to lockdown measures or travel restrictions) will have the opportunity to follow the courses initially online (for the totality of the first semester if necessary) and later join the classes on campus whenever they are able to.
Accredited by the CGE.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- BI Presentation
- BI Organization
- BI Methodology
- BI Methodology Applied (Group Project)
- BI Fundamentals
- BI Segmentation
- BI Segmentation Applied (Group Project)
- Introduction to Business
- Mastering Data in Excel
- French Language Classes (or Certification Voltaire)
- Thesis Methodology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application deadline: before august
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 24 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A 4-year Bachelor degree or Validated Master 1
- Proficiency in English
- As a result of the closure of the exam centers for language tests (TOEFL, TOEIC and IETLS), alternative language evaluation methods are accepted (duolingo online test, medium of instruction certificate or interview).
Students that are having difficulties in obtaining some important documents due to the lockdown related to the admissions can obtain conditional offer letters provided that they send those documents at a later time before starting the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
There is no application fee.
Early bird scholarships:
- Payment of deposit: Those who pay the deposit before the beginning of March receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Confirmation of enrollment: Those who pay the deposit within the two weeks following acceptance and till the end of June as a maximum receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Full payment of the tuition fees before start of the programme: 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
Scholarships by ESC Clermont Foundation:
Our business school offers different financing possibilities that are flexible for the students. Applying for a scholarship that is granted by the ESC Clermont Foundation will be possible after commencing the programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.