The International Commerce and Digital Marketing programme from ESC Clermont Graduate School of Management develops students into future managers taking on business opportunities and facing challenges in today’s contemporary business environment and internet era. Students of the programme establish strong competencies in building marketing strategy and the use of digital marketing tools and sales techniques.
You will obtain general management skills, as well as an understanding of internationalization strategies and export methodology, marketing and sales techniques and digital marketing tools.
- Taught in English: international students from various backgrounds.
- Pragmatic programme: Real world commercial and digital marketing missions.
- Practical training: Master digital tools as webpage design, Google Analytics, SEO, and social media management.
- Preparation of future managers: An executive internship to hone your managerial skills and gain professional experience.
Career opportunities:On International Commerce Side
- Export Manager
- Sales / Commercial Manager
- International Commercial Manager
- Product Manager
- Social Media Manager
- International Marketing Manager
Companies that welcomed our students:
Covid-19 Update:There is no change in the academic calendar. The MSc. programmes will start in October.The programmes will be offered in campus (if the French regulations allow so by then). For students unable to come to France by the start of the academic year (due to lockdown measures or travel restrictions) will have the opportunity to follow the courses initially online (for the totality of the first semester if necessary) and later join the classes on campus whenever they are able to.
Accredited by the CGE.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Marketing Communications & Media Management
- Designing and Managing Marketing Research Projects
- Social Media and Community Management
- Digital Marketing
- Web Site Development
- Web Analytics
- Competitive Pricing
- DM Project
- Marketing Fundamentals (catch-up course)
- Introduction to Business
- Mastering Data in Excel
- French Language Classes (or Certification Voltaire)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application deadline: before august
DisciplinesMarketing Commerce Digital Marketing View 45 other Masters in Marketing in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A 4-year Bachelor degree or Validated Master 1
- Proficiency in English (Official TOEFL score of 550 at least, or IELTS 6.0)
- As a result of the closure of the exam centers for language tests (TOEFL, TOEIC and IETLS), alternative language evaluation methods are accepted (duolingo online test, medium of instruction certificate or interview).
Students that are having difficulties in obtaining some important documents due to the lockdown related to the admissions can obtain conditional offer letters provided that they send those documents at a later time before starting the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
There is no application fee.
Early bird scholarships:
- Payment of deposit: Those who pay the deposit before the beginning of March receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Confirmation of enrollment: Those who pay the deposit within the two weeks following acceptance and till the end of June as a maximum receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Full payment of the tuition fees before start of the programme: 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
Scholarships by ESC Clermont Foundation:
There are various financing options available to both French and international students. Students of the Master programme will be able to apply for a scholarship granted by ESC Clermont after starting the programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.