The Applied Behavior Analysis MEd program from the University of Pittsburgh will provide you an opportunity to learn in depth about the theories and practical applications of applied behavior analysis while preparing you to sit for the BACB exam regulated by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc (BACB). This rigorous program blends challenging coursework and possible practicum opportunities preparing you to sit for the BACB exam.
The Applied Behavior Analysis MEd program provides intensive instruction in the theoretical bases of Applied Behavior Analysis as well as the clinical and pedagogical application of the theory and principles. The courses are aimed at special educators and behavioral health providers and are designed to specifically prepare students to apply for the certification examination of the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc (BACB). Students may have the opportunity to complete supervised practicum as well.
- Alumni currently work in a variety of important areas such as public and private schools and in the private sector helping students with disabilities
- Majority of alumni pursue and pass their BACB exam to become board certified behavior analysts
- Research Seminar In Special Education
- Applications In Developmental Disabilities
- Emotional Behavioral Disabilities Of Children And Adolescents
- Current Developments In Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Research Methodology
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Rolling. Priority given to applications received by January 15.
DisciplinesEthnic Studies Organisational Behaviour View 288 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applications are submitted through the Pitt Education Online Application Form
- There is a non-refundable application fee of $50 (USD) to be paid by credit card
- Your online application must include (a.) a Goal statement, (b.) your resume or curriculum vita, and (c.) contact information for three academic or professional contacts to later be invited to provide letters of recommendation
International40894 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40894 USD per year during 12 months.
National40894 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40894 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State24118 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24118 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Pittsburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.