The objectives of the Masters of Science in Civil Engineering are:
1. Maintain a high quality graduate program.
a. Graduates are adequately prepared for entrance into advanced careers or further studies.
2. Generate new knowledge and engineering methods to serve the State, the Nation, and the global community
a. Graduates successfully complete a thesis or design project to address a civil engineering problem using sound engineering principles and techniques.
b. Graduate students’ theses solve an engineering problem of importance to the State, the Nation, or the Global community.
- Construction Project Delivery
- Adv.anced Construction Project Management
- Transportation Planning - Topics include
- Design of Timber Structures
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 366 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Copy of passport identification page
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Complete high school or post-secondary education transcripts
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- Proof of sufficient funds for the first academic year of study at WMU according to estimated cost of attendance
- Three reference letters
- Statements of purpose
International15556 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15556 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15556 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15556 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.