This joint degree program in Law and Bioethics from the University of Pittsburgh allows students to earn the two degrees in a shorter period of time than if they were pursued separately. Students typically begin to blend work in bioethics into the law curriculum during their second year of study, though in rare instances may, in consultation with program advisors, take one of the core courses of the Bioethics Program during their first year of study.
Interested students may find further information about the joint program here and about the Bioethics Program here. Read more about applying for admission to the JD/MA joint degree program here.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The Center for Bioethics & Health Law was founded to draw together faculty from across the University who shared research interests in bioethical issues.
- Research—empirical, conceptual, and philosophical—remains the core activity of the Center.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Public Law View 131 other Masters in Public Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- We offer this Web-based application in hopes that it will make our application process as easy and convenient as possible for you. To get started on your application, create an account on the right side of this page.
- You will receive a PIN and Password so that you can return to work on your application over several sessions. You will be able to upload additional information such as copies of unofficial transcripts and/or mark sheets, career statement, CV and writing sample.
- Your information is transmitted through a secured server and is kept confidential until you submit your application.
International39898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39898 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National39898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39898 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State23530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23530 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.