The Pharmacology and Toxicology program from Michigan State University provides advanced science knowledge in pharmacology and is designed for individuals who are seeking additional academic qualifications that will facilitate their advancement in their place of employment or will enhance their competitiveness for admission to other advanced degree programs.
All courses are offered online in order to provide full opportunity for students regardless of their geographic location, work schedules, or family responsibilities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Environment Factors of Health
- Introduction to Pharmaceutical Counterfeiting and Public Health
- Human Pharmacology
- Pharmacology of Drug Addition
- Introduction to Chemical Toxicology
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Concepts in Carcinogenesis
- Endocrine Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Gastro-Intestinal and Liver Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Respiratory Pharmacology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy Toxicology View 42 other Masters in Toxicology in United States
- Acceptance into the program is competitive. Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with at least 3 credits in chemistry and 3 credits in a biological science.
- The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is not required. A Statement of Purpose and two letters of recommendation are required for consideration for admission.
- Preference will be given to applicants with undergraduate degrees in biology, chemistry or related sciences and who are currently employed in an academic, government, or industrial laboratory
International27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27792 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27792 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14144 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.