The Management, Strategy, and Leadership degree program from Michigan State University is intended for working managers and available only online. Students will complete the program in 20 to 24 months.
To allow flexibility, students may start in any semester and students may be admitted on a rolling basis. By using technology-based modules in all classes, the program offers much flexibility to students. All courses are facilitated by faculty to ensure intensive discussions and application of materials to student experiences.
The flexible program incorporates hands-on activities designed to develop skills in leadership, decision making and strategic planning that are hallmarks of the Broad School’s other graduate programs.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Strategic Analysis
- International Management
- Human Resource Management for General Managers
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Staffing
- Managing Diversity in the Workplace
- Managing the Learning Organization
- Talent Management and Development
- Developing Reward and Compensation Systems
- Developing Managerial Skills
- Leadership and Team Management
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 179 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- Have at least three years of full-time managerial experience in a supervisory role in the private or public sector.
- Have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized educational institution.
- Have a cumulative undergraduate grade-point average of 3.00.
- Have a high degree of potential for advancement to an organizational leadership role.
- Possess important personal and managerial attributes, such as intellectual curiosity, strong communication skills, maturity, openness to new ideas and change, leadership qualities, analytical thinking ability, perseverance, and an ability to lead and work in teams.
International27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 20 months.
National27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 20 months.
In-State14144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14144 USD per year during 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.