Our Communication graduate program at The University of Maine was identified as one of the top MA programs in the Eastern United States and “among the most rigorous academic master’s programs in the country.”
- Each year about 20-25 graduate students actively pursue graduate degrees. With 8 graduate faculty, we work closely with students in courses and on various academic projects and research interest
- Rhetorical Theory: Civic Tradition
- Rhetorical Theory: Critical Tradition
- Critical Historiography of Rhetoric
- Critical Studies in Mass Communication
- Seminar in Interpersonal Communication
- Topics in Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Media Studies & Mass Media View 391 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
- Completed online application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcript of all previous college or university work
- Official test scores
- $65 application fee
International29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
National29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9738 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Orono
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.