At The University of Maine, our Chemistry faculty and graduate students are actively engaged in research that spans a broad range of chemistry.
- The smaller size of research groups in our department allows for a high degree of student-faculty interaction.
- Many groups have interdisciplinary research projects that provide opportunities for collaboration with engineers, materials scientists, biological scientists or disciplinary based education researchers.
- Chemistry Instructional Laboratory Leadership
- Advanced Polymer Chemistry
- Structure and Mechanism in Biological Chemistry
- Topics in Advanced Analytical Chemistry
- Molecular Modeling
- Topics in Advanced Organic Chemistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 617 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Completed online application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcript of all previous college or university work
- Official test scores
- $65 application fee
International29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
National29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9738 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Orono
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.