The Integrative Pharmacology program at Michigan State University provides advanced science knowledge and practical skills in integrative pharmacology and is designed for individuals who seek career advancement and leadership roles in academic, government or industrial laboratories.
The Master of Science degree in Integrative Pharmacology is especially suited to those individuals with some professional experience in laboratory research, but all graduates of biology or chemistry programs will benefit.
Course work provides freedom to explore those physiological systems that will allow students to continue to build upon their current research endeavors, while providing skills to interface with colleagues in regulatory affairs, production, and marketing.
With the exception of Pharmacology and Toxicology 832, courses are offered online in order to provide full opportunity for students regardless of their geographic location or work schedules.
- Academic and Research Integrity
- Experimental Design and Data Analysis
- Applied Integrative Pharmacology Laboratory
- Applied Project in Integrative Pharmacology
- Human Pharmacology
- Introduction to Chemical Toxicology
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Concepts in Carcinogenesis
- Endocrine Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Gastro-Intestinal and Liver Pharmacology and Toxicology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy Pharmacology View 46 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants will be accepted into the program after review of application materials by an admissions committee composed of faculty from the department.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with at least 3 credits in chemistry and 3 credits in a biological science.
- Applicants who do not meet all of the requirements listed above may be admitted provisionally, and permitted to enroll for collateral course work, not to count toward the degree.
International27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 24 months.
National27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State14144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14144 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.