The Higher, Adult and Lifelong Education program from Michigan State University focuses on the broad study of issues, institutions, and practices in the field with emphasis on instruction, program development, and program management.
Students who are interested in obtaining school administrator or central office administrator certification, either in addition to or apart from earning a graduate degree in a program that is administered by the Department of Educational Administration, should consult with an academic advisor to ensure that they complete the required courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Administration in Higher Education
- Concept of a Learning Society
- Adult Learning
- Teaching in Postsecondary Education
- Foundations of Postsecondary Education
- Budgeting and Finance in Higher Education
- Program Planning and Evaluation in Postsecondary Contexts
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAdult Education View 118 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must submit three letters of recommendation from persons who are acquainted with the applicant's academic and employment experiences and potential.
International27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27792 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27792 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State14144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14144 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.