The Master in Higher Education Administration at North Carolina State University provides exceptional opportunities for students interested in higher education administration to explore a core body of knowledge, gain real-world professional experience and pursue advanced study.
As a student in this program, you will develop the professional expertise required for entry or advancement in colleges and universities, governmental agencies or public service organizations.
By participating in this master’s program, you will benefit from several distinct program characteristics:
- Diverse students and faculty representing a variety of backgrounds, experiences and research interests
- A commitment to social justice advocacy in education and society
- Access to multiple institutional types in the Triangle area that provide diverse contexts for learning and professional development
Students who complete the Master of Education in Higher Education Administration at NC State will be able to:
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Higher Education and Student Affairs
- Student Development Theory
- Research and Assessment in Higher Education
- The College Environment
- Diversity in Higher Education
- Internship in Adult and Community College
- College Outcomes
- Higher Education Master’s Professional Seminar (Capstone)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1726 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Test Scores GRE
- Proof of English Proficiency
International28998 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28998 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National28998 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28998 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11672 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11672 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.