The College of Social Science, in collaboration with The Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance (GPIDEA), offers this Family Community Services program with all course work delivered via the Internet/World Wide Web by faculty from multiple land-grant universities: Michigan State University, Kansas State University, University of Missouri, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Oklahoma State University, and South Dakota State University.
Students will earn this degree from their home institution while also enrolling for courses at other participating institutions.
All graduate programs in the department are designed to develop professional competence, to encourage creative thinking, and to prepare students to perform and utilize research. Each student's program is developed within the framework of the area of major interest, taking into consideration his or her professional experience, interests, and educational and career goals.
- Administration and Management of Human Services Programs
- Crises Across the Lifespan
- Family Dynamics
- Family Resource Management
- Foundations and Principles of Family and Community Services
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Lifespan Development
- Parenting Education
- Program Design, Evaluation and Implementation
- Resilience in Families
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Family & Consumer Science View 1458 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be admitted, students must apply via their home institution and plan their course of study under the guidance of their academic advisor. Michigan State University students follow established University admission procedures.
International27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 12 months.
National27792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14144 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.