The Biostatistics (PHHP) masters degree (MS) at University of Florida requires a minimum of 36 semester credits beyond the bachelor’s degree.
The program is designed to facilitate students’ development of a strong theoretical foundation in biostatistics, broad-based understanding of biostatistical methods, and expertise in a cognate field. A typical student will be enrolled full-time for two years. Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will be awarded an M.S. degree in biostatistics.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Clinical Trial Methods
- Design and Analysis of Translational Research in Biomedical Sciences
- Applied Biostatistics
- Social Influences in Public Health
- Clinical Trial Methods
- Statistical Methods for Health Sciences Research I
- Biostatistical Methods
- Introduction to Biostatistical Methods
- Regression Methods for the Health and Life Sciences
- Biostatistical Computing Using R
- Biostatistical Consulting
- SAS for Public Health - Data
- SAS for Public Health - Analysis
- Public Health Concepts in Infectious Diseases
- Special Topics in Public Health
- Public Health Internship
- Bias in Observational Research
- Analysis of Longitudinal Data
- Large Sample Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology View 858 other Masters in Biology in United States
- A recognized baccalaureate, graduate or professional degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a comparable degree from an international institution.
- For applicants with a bachelor’s degree only, a minimum grade point average of B (3.0), calculated from all grades and credits after the semester where the applicant reached 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours is required. Applicants should refer directly to their intended academic units for Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) requirements. If required, academic test scores are used in the context of a holistic credential review process.
International30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30134 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30134 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State12740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12740 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.