At Master of Public Health degree from Purdue Global, we work with a variety of organizations to give our students the clearest possible picture of the ever-changing health care environment. This allows us to continue to develop and adapt our master's in public health online curriculum, so our graduates are equipped with the skills and knowledge they need to meet the expanding needs of the industry.
Our MPH curriculum is focused on preparing you to:
- Demonstrate an evidence-based approach to public health practice.
- Leverage fundamental epidemiological concepts in addressing population health problems.
- Appraise contemporary health issues and policy.
- Implement leadership, administrative, and communication skills through planning, organization, administration, and evaluation of public health programs and processes.
- Evaluate concepts and methods of social and behavioral sciences relevant to the identification and solution of public health problems.
Public health professionals are concerned with the health of populations as large as several countries and as small as a local neighborhood. With a Master of Public Health from Purdue Global, you can pursue a wide range of positions.
Some career titles associated with this degree include*:
- Public health advisor
- Medical or health services manager
- Public health educator
- Community health worker/advocate
- Health analyst
- Environmental health worker
- International health worker
- Health consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health care statistics
- Foundations in public health
- Health behavior
- Principles of epidemiology
- Environmental health
- Public health biology
- Public health leadership and administration
- Practical skills in public health
- Master of public health capstone
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health View 210 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To apply to Purdue Global’s graduate programs, you must:
- Submit an unofficial transcript indicating receipt of a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- By the last day of the first term, you must provide the University with an official copy of the transcript. If an official transcript is not submitted by this time, you will be withdrawn from the University, blocked from reentry, and your academic credentials will be withheld until such documentation is provided.
International420 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 420 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National420 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 420 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.