The MLA is a Landscape Architecture Accreditation Board (LAAB) accredited professional Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture. Graduation from an accredited program is an essential first step toward licensing in Florida and other states that regulate the practice of landscape architecture.
- The Department of Landscape Architecture at University of Florida offers graduate programs leading to the Master of Landscape Architecture (MLA) degree in Landscape Architecture.
- DCP is home to five independent professional disciplines: architecture, building construction, interior design, landscape architecture and urban and regional planning. The college also is home to an interdisciplinary program in historic preservation, which allows graduate students to gain expertise in research and application of historic preservation in the United States and abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Site Design Methodologies
- Principles of Landscape Architecture
- Landscape Architecture Theory
- Project Management for Landscape Architects
- Landscape Architecture Criticism
- Design Communications for Landscape Acrhitects
- Ecological and Environmental Policy
- Advanced Landscape Construction Design
- Landscape Management
- Advanced Landscape Architectural Design
- Directed Study
- Special Topics
- Gardens of the World
- Supervised Internship
- European Landscape Architecture Studio
- Research for Master's Thesis
- Terminal Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture View 131 other Masters in Landscape Architecture in United States
- Students must have an undergraduate degree (we accept students from a wide range of undergraduate majors)
- Students are required to take the GRE
- Minimum acceptable undergraduate GPA is 3.0
- Those who speak English as a second language should consult the University’s English Proficiency Requirements
International30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
National30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12740 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Gainesville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.