Courses at the M.S. in Accountancy (Professional Accountancy) at the Long Island University (LIU) are offered in the blended learning format, which combines the convenience of online learning with the benefits of live classroom discussion and interaction.
The School is part of LIU Post's College of Management, which is accredited by AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Not-for-Profit Entity Accounting
- Advanced Auditing and Data Analytics
- Forensic Accounting
- Seminar in Current Developments in Taxation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We have rolling admissions. As an international student it is important to apply as soon as possible so that you have plenty of time to get your visa.
DisciplinesAccounting Taxation View 542 other Masters in Accounting in United States
Applicants to the Master of Science in Accountancy must meet the following requirements for admission.
- Application for Admission
- Application fee: $50 (non-refundable)
- Official copies of your undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from any college(s) or universities you have attended.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college with at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average in undergraduate studies or successful completion of another master’s degree. An applicant who attended institutions outside the United States must hold a degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree. An undergraduate major in accounting is required for the M.S. in Accountancy program.
International1249 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1249 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1249 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1249 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.