MPH Program Values
The values advanced by the faculty and students affiliated with the Public Health program at Southern Illinois University include:
- Bi-directional learning through teaching and shared, interactive experiences;
- Service through participation in initiatives that contribute to a rich experience in university, community, and professional settings;
- Discovery through participation in collaborative and interdisciplinary research that leads to publishable works and other scholarly products that advance the public health evidence-base;
- A healthy and supportive work environment that recognizes achievement, cultivates professional development of its faculty, staff, and students, and is fair, equitable, nurturing, and respectful, as well as free from actions that compromise personal well-being and growth; and
- Diversity, through inclusiveness and respect for individuals and groups of different backgrounds, interests, cultures, and practices.
- Communicating Public Health
- MPH Experiential Learning Seminar
- Leadership in Public Health
- Public Health Program Planning
- Public Health Analytics
- Applied Theoretical Foundations of Public Health
- Evidence-based Research and Evaluation in Public Health
- Public Health Administration: Principles and Practices
- U.S. Health Systems: Organization, Delivery, and Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 830 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- 2.7 (on a grading scale with 4.0=A; approximately a "B-" average) on the last two years of Bachelor's coursework
- 3.0 on all previous graduate work (approximately a "B" average)
International35213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35213 USD per year during 12 months.
National35213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35213 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14085 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14085 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Carbondale
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.