During the Science Communication program at the Australian National University, you’ll delve into topics including science in the media, science and public policy, ethics of science and cross-cultural science communication.
- Demonstrate mastery of the theoretical knowledge underpinning science communication practice
- Identify, apply and evaluate science communication strategies for diverse audiences, using a range of means, media, and technologies.
- Appraise and reflect upon the interaction of interests, contexts and people shaping science, including the social and ethical responsibilities of science and society in the modern world
- Develop appropriate qualitative and quantitative research tools and strategies to investigate, justify and interpret science communication theories, methods and conclusions.
ANU ranks among the world's very finest universities. Our nearly 100,000 alumni include political, business, government, and academic leaders around the world.
We have graduated remarkable people from every part of our continent, our region and all walks of life.
- Communicating Science with the Public
- Science in Popular Fiction
- Science Communication Internship
- Special Topics in Science Communication
- Science and Humour
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Corporate Social Responsibility View 11 other Masters in Corporate Social Responsibility in Australia
- A Bachelor degree or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0, with at least 8 courses in a cognate area.
International47940 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47940 AUD per year during 24 months.
National33520 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33520 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.