Business Analytics from St. John's University provides students with a combination of technical and managerial coursework needed for dealing with future challenges in the technology and data-driven global environment.
The MBA curriculum is designed to allow for innovative approaches to in-class learning and expands on the development of a real world skill-set that students can apply immediately to their emerging careers.
Potential career options for graduates from this program include data scientist, health care analyst, statistician, predictive modeler, quantitative analyst, project manager, market research analyst, computer systems analyst and technical team leader.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Financial and Managerial Reporting
- Business Analytics
- Industrial Economics
- Financial Management
- Law, Ethics and the Principled Path in Business
- Managing for Global Success
- Decisions in Marketing Management
- Risk Management
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Business Intelligence & Analytics View 1168 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- All applicants must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or the international equivalent prior to enrollment at the graduate level.
- Statement of professional goals and resume which can be uploaded as part of the application for admission
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended. International Applicants to programs in Accounting and Taxation must have a Graduate Admissions evaluation completed by AEQUO.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores, taken within the last five years
- Two letters of recommendation, obtained from professional or academic references
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for applicants whose native language is not English
International1320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1320 USD per credit during 18 months.
National1320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1320 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.