Accounting from St. John's University provides the student with broad business knowledge and prepares them for cross-functional decision-making. The curriculum gives the student a deeper understanding of management problems and the business firm’s position in the economic structure of society. The goal of the public accounting concentration is to supplement the M.B.A with a level of technical competence that enables the student to enter and advance in the profession of public accounting.
Graduates with Accounting from St. John's University will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to apply the competencies of the discipline
- Apply business knowledge and skills effectively in a variety of settings
- Demonstrate the ability to make strategic, integrative decisions
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional responsibility, ethical obligations, and social awareness
- Demonstrate competency in the global aspects of business
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 551 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Statement of professional goals and resume which can be uploaded as part of the application for admission
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended. International Applicants to programs in Accounting and Taxation must have a Graduate Admissions evaluation completed by AEQUO.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores, taken within the last five years
- Two letters of recommendation, obtained from professional or academic references
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for applicants whose native language is not English
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Resume or curriculum vitae
Complete and submit the online application.Resume or curriculum vitae
International1320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1320 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1320 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.