Promote information system security and regulation compliance within organizations, and mitigate risks of breaches to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of organizational information. Prepare to play an indispensable role within:
- accounting and consulting firms,
- banks and financial companies,
- computer software and hardware companies,
- government agencies,
- information and data service providers, and
- other organizations within the critical infrastructure sectors.
The Information Technology Auditing and Cyber Security master’s degree program at Temple University provides hands-on coursework delivered by a faculty of industry-level experts. A comprehensive curriculum teaches you to assess and design internal processes that foster information assurance. Learn to assess and assure information system security to position your company to prosper in the global economy, and gain the skills to implement cyber security safeguards that protect your company against threats.
Career opportunities in the fields of information technology auditing and cyber security are rapidly growing, with the Bureau of Labor Statistics estimating a 28 percent increase in related jobs by 2026, amounting to roughly 28,500 new jobs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- IT Governance
- Protection of Information Assets
- Security Architecture
- Business Skills for ITACS Professionals (2 terms)
- IT Audit Process
- 12 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
Applications are reviewed as they are received and can sometimes be considered after the deadline.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Cyber Security View 189 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Take a standardized test (GMAT, GRE)
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1114 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1114 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1114 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1114 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.