On this Industrial and Industrial and Applied Mathematics programme from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) you will gain knowledge that prepares you to become an expert in tackling and solving problems in technology and industry from a mathematical perspective.
It is also possible to obtain the Education Master's in Science Education and Communication at the Eindhoven School of Education (ESoE) simultaneously with this master's program, which qualifies you to teach mathematics at pre-university level.
The high-tech industry involves large and small, and often specialized companies. However, it is not the only sector in which there is high demand for graduates of Industrial and Applied Mathematics – there are other industrial sectors and (governmental) institutions.
- Software developer
- Project manager in statistics
- Logistics consultant
- Analyst at a teaching hospital
- Consultant for complex logistics systems
- Teacher of mathematics in secondary education
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The Master's program in Industrial and Applied Mathematics covers 4 specializations:
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Discrete Mathematics and Applications
- Statistics, Probability, and Operations Research
- Data Science in Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Applied Mathematics Natural Sciences View 13 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A sufficient level of academic knowledge, skills and competences.
- A Licenciado / Licenciatura, Titulo de Ingeniero (Superior), Titulo de Arquitecto or Titulo de Graduado degree (obtained after at least 4 years = 240 ECTS of studies) from an accredited university.
- A Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 7.0/10.
- Specific subject related knowledge and skills depending on the program of your choice (see check your eligibility)
- a certain level of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16400 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.