Along with trends and developments in your chosen area of focus, you will study child and adolescent development, teaching models, and inclusive school practices. You will also learn to adapt curriculum for students of varying backgrounds, levels of knowledge and language use.
Your studies at the Career and Technical Education program from Temple University will focus on an area of expertise offered through one of three concentrations:
- Industrial Education
- Marketing Education
Career and Technical Education MEd students may choose to focus on a specific content area as they pursue their degree.
- Project-Based Learning
- Methods of Teach Mkt Edu
- Trends in Distribution
- Tech in Classrooms: TPCK
- Child and Adol Develop
- Research Methods and Induction Capstone
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 3393 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Research your graduate degree program
- Take a standardized test
- Complete online application
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit.
- Praxis exam scores
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
- Industrial Education - Work Experience: You must have 4,000 hours (or approximately two years) of work experience.
International43857 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1329 USD per credit during 12 months.
National43857 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1329 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State31878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 966 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.