Your studies at the Career and Technical Education program from Temple University will focus on an area of expertise offered through one of three concentrations:
- Business, Computer and Information Technology Education
- Industrial Education
- Marketing Education
Along with trends and developments in your chosen area of focus, you will study child and adolescent development, teaching models, and inclusive school practices. You will also learn to adapt curriculum for students of varying backgrounds, levels of knowledge and language use.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Project-Based Learning
- Methods of Teach Mkt Edu
- Trends in Distribution
- Tech in Classrooms: TPCK
- Child and Adol Develop
- Research Methods and Induction Capstone
- 48 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 3508 other Masters in Education in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Take a standardized test (GMAT, GRE)
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1297 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1297 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National1297 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1297 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
In-State942 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 942 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.