Supported by the collaborative and personal learning environment at UW Bothell, students gain the expertise and confidence to drive innovative changes within their industry. Our graduates will find opportunities for rewarding positions and advanced career opportunities in sectors such as software development, biotech, medicine, aerospace, entertainment, and finance.
The Computer Science and Software Engineering program of the University of Washington Bothell is designed to accommodate the needs of working professionals. Enrollment is either part-time or full-time, with courses meeting in the evening two or three times a week. Most students complete the program in just over two years.
- Distributed Programming
- Parallel Programming in Grid & Cloud
- High Performance Computing
- Advanced 3D Computer Graphics
- Advanced Topics in Computer Vision
- Evaluating Software Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 520 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
All applications must be completed online.
- Create an applicant profile or log in to an existing applicant profile
- Create a new application
- Select your application type (choose from the drop down list: Graduate)
- Select "Computer Science and Software Engineering - School of STEM (Bothell) - MS" from the drop-down list of graduate programs
- Complete application as directed
International25980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 866 USD per credit during 12 months.
National25980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 866 USD per credit during 12 months.
- Tuition is the same regardless of citizenship status or Washington state residency.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.