Graduates of the Nursing program of the University of Washington Bothell become nurse leaders, school of nursing faculty, clinical education specialists, managers, administrators, directors, change agents, and care providers promoting and implementing programs improving patient outcomes and creating healthy communities in diverse settings.
Students have the option to specialize in nurse education, administrative leadership, or may opt for a general specialization.
Advancing social justice and nursing practice through innovative pedagogy, research and community engagement is just part of what make the Master of Nursing program among the best in the nation.
The MN program difference
- Three different curriculum options: Nurse Education, Nurse Leadership and a general track.
- The curriculum is taught by graduate faculty actively engaged in research, nursing practice, and the health of the community at large.
- Cohort sizes are small to ensure a hands-on, personable and high quality learning experience.
- The program is designed to be work-compatible by combining online and in-person learning.
- Offers a predictable hybrid schedule with courses meeting only twice per month, every-other Friday.
- Ranked as one of the best master of nursing programs.
- Full time and part time options.
- University wide student support and funding opportunities.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Disparity and Social Justice in Healthcare
- Advanced Pathophysiology, Pharmacology and Health Assessment
- Healthcare Systems Leadership for Advanced Roles
- Advanced Practice Management and Administration in Healthcare Organizations
- Ethics and Policy in Advanced Nursing Practice
- Advanced Fieldwork and Capstone Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 783 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Washington Bothell and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applications are reviewed by a committee of graduate faculty and staff. Several elements, including nursing goal statement, resume, letters of recommendation, prior professional and academic work and accomplishments are taken into consideration. Admission is based on acceptance by the UW Graduate School and the Master of Nursing program of the University of Washington Bothell.
International23842 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11921 USD per semester during 24 months.
National23842 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11921 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State13678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6839 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.