Studying towards your masters is a challenging and satisfying postgraduate experience.
Massey University’s Master of Science will give you the knowledge and skills you need to gain a more in-depth understanding of an area of scientific study and advance your career. The Science programme is offered by the Massey University.
When you graduate with a Master of Science you will have learned how to work at a high level of academic achievement, work to deadlines under pressure and communicate effectively.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Agricultural Science
- Human Nutrition
- Plant Biology
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Agriculture & Forestry Geology View 8 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- been awarded or qualified for the Bachelor of Science with a major in the intended postgraduate subject, or an equivalent qualification; and
- achieved a B grade average over the 300-level majoring courses of the qualification(s) considered for admission, or equivalent;
- been awarded or qualified for either the Bachelor of Science with Honours or the Postgraduate Diploma in Science in the intended MSc subject, having achieved a B grade average over the contributing courses.
International23344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23344 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National4782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4782 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
- Domestic students: 7400 NZD
- International students: 36122 NZD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.