Learn more in the Nurse Practitioner programme at California State University Long Beach.
- Office Nurse
- Nurse Consultant
- Public Health Nurse
- Clinical/Staff Nurse
- Industrial Nurse
- Private Duty Nurse
- Home Health Care Nurse
- Clinical Specialist
- Nurse Practitioner
- Armed Forces Officer
- Nurse Supervisor
- Nursing and Health Systems Executive
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Pathophysiology for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Advanced Pharmacology for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Health Care Economics, Policy, and Management for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Human Diversity and Psychosocial Issues in Health Care for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Foundations of Theoretical and Professional Roles for Advanced Practice Nurses
- Advanced Physical Assessment for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Advanced Physical Assessment Laboratory for Advanced Practice Nurses
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesNursing View 747 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copies of transcripts of Baccalaureate in Nursing and Masters in Nursing degrees.
- Copy of State of California RN licensure.
- Three letters/checklists of references
- Completion of the School of Nursing Graduate Program Application and university application.
International3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
National3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.