This is a 39-unit Public Administration program at California State University Long Beach. A common grounding in the core areas of public policy and administration is required; beyond this, considerable freedom of choice enables students to select subjects which fit their particular backgrounds or career objectives.
- Management Analyst
- City Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Project Manager
- Presidential Management Intern (PMI)
- Non-Profit Management
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Public Policy and Administration
- Government Budgeting and Finance
- Public Sector Human Resources Management
- Seminar in Organization Theory and Behavior
- Policy Issue Analysis
- Research Methods in Public Administration
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPublic Administration Human Resource Management View 237 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- Minimum 3.0 Undergraduate GPA
- Demonstrated competence in professional writing
- Quality of professional experience as evaluated by Center faculty. This evaluation will be based on the applicant's current job description, resume, any other materials submitted by the applicant, and the length of professional service.
- Other evidence of applicant's potential to undertake and successfully complete the MPA course of study: faculty may consider other evidence submitted by the applicant; for example, scores on optional standardized examinations such as the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, or other recognized standardized examinations.
International3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
National3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.