- Atmospheric Chemistry & Aerosols
- Changes in Hydrologic Extremes Under a Warmer Climate
- Climate & Global Change
- COSMOS Soil Moisture Measurement
- Improving Monsoon Predictability
- Integrated Evaluations and Applications of the NASA MERRA Reanalysis Data
- Land Processes in the NCAR CCSM
- Land Processes in the NCEP Weather Forecasting Model
- Lightning & Atmospheric Electricity
- Radiation & Remote Sensing
- Tropical Meteorology and Tropical Cyclones
- Weather Analysis & Predictability
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dynamic Meteorology
- Physical Meteorology
- Progress in Atmospheric Sciences
- Physical Climatology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesClimate Studies & Meteorology View 71 other Masters in Climate Studies & Meteorology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Arizona and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Scanned copies of original transcripts; There is no need to send original transcripts with official seal and signature unless you are accepted into our program.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (submitted online)
- A statement of interest indicating your research preferences
- The program is highly quantitative, it is required for applicants to have a strong background in physics and calculus.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD per year during 12 months.
National34000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.