The Master of Science inIndustrial and Organizational Psychology at California State University Long Beach is a rigorous program designed for students who plan to use psychology in the solution of problems in business and industry. The program combines scientific discipline with professional practice.
Student learning is achieved through seminars consisting of both a core sequence and course electives, practicum experience within an organization and development of a professional portfolio or a thesis.Required seminars examine a variety of content areas within Industrial/Organizational (I/O) psychology including organizational behavior, personnel psychology, training, and organizational development. Elective courses allow students some flexibility in determining which statistics and research methods courses best suit their personal interests.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Test Construction Theory and Practice
- Organizational Psychology
- Research in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Proseminar in Personnel Psychology
- Issues Organizational Development
- Issues in Training
- Practicum in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Directed Research and Portfolio
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPsychology View 913 other Masters in Psychology in United States
Applicants to the industrial/organizational program are expected to have a bachelor’s degree with a major in Psychology
Prerequisite Coursework :
- Research Methods
- Intermediate Statistics; requires Introductory Statistics
- Psychological Assessment or Principles of Psychological Testing
- Cognition Psychology of Learning
- Social Psychology or Introduction to IndustrialOrganizational Psychology or Principles of Group Dynamics
International3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
National3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.