While the program may be begun as an undergraduate, at least 18 units must be completed as a post-baccalaureate student. Learn more in the Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages programme at California State University Long Beach.
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher
- Computational Linguist
- Bilingual Education Teacher
- Intelligence Specialist
- Foreign Service Officer
- Peace Corps Worker
- Immigration Officer
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Language Acquisition
- Education Across Cultures
- Second Language Teaching Methods
- Second Language Curriculum Development
- Second Language Testing & Assessment
- Literacy and Linguistics
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Linguistics View 387 other Masters in Linguistics in United States
- Baccalaureate degree with a GPA of 3.0 on last 60 units.
- LING 325 Modern English Grammar (3) (or equivalent)
International3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
National3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.