Graduates of the Civil Engineering program at California State University Long Beach will:
1. have technical competency in an area of specialization.
2. have technical knowledge and skills needed to conduct independent and/or innovative research.
3. keep current with state of the art technologies and advancements in a specialized technical area.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Civil Engineering and Construction Engineering Management
- Surveying and Mapping
- Surveying and Mapping Laboratory
- Materials for Civil Engineering
- Materials for Civil Engineering Laboratory
- Analytical Mechanics I (Statics)
- Computer Programming and Civil Engineering Applications I
- Computer Programming and Civil Engineering Applications Laboratory
- Probability and Statistics in Civil Engineering
- Transportation Safety and Sustainability
- GIS Laboratory for Civil Engineers
- Fluid Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics Laboratory
- Introduction to Soil Mechanics
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 367 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- A bachelor's degree in an ABET accredited curriculum in civil engineering or a closely related engineering degree with a minimum GPA of 2.8, with the requirement that essential undergraduate prerequisites in civil engineering are satisfied;
- The general Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required and appropriate level of competency will be determined by the Department.
International3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
National3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.