The MBA - MA in Communication from Johns Hopkins University helps students develop managerial acumen and expertise as communicators. Administered with the Johns Hopkins Zanvyl Krieger School of Arts and Sciences, the dual-degree program will prepare you to take a leadership role in a range of areas including public and media relations, advertising, crisis communication, risk communication, and organizational development.
- Among its many strengths, the MBA/MA in Communications will show you how to build constructive relationships with media organizations and other clients, and to promote and protect your company’s brand.
- This dual degree offers students flexibility, allowing them to take courses online, on-site in Baltimore or Washington, D.C., or a combination of both. Although not required, you can choose from six in-demand MBA concentrations including financial businesses, health care management, leading organizations and marketing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Business Communication
- Business Law
- Business Leadership & Human Values
- Corporate Finance
- Decision Models
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There are no deadlines for this program. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and should be submitted to the Krieger School of Arts and Science.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Communication Sciences Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1155 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Official transcripts from all U.S. schools must be sent electronically. All U.S. transcripts must be from an accredited institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- 2 Essays
- One letter of recommendation
- GMAT/GRE scores - requirement varies by program.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for non-native English speakers. A waiver request form can be found on the online application.
International3050 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3050 USD per module and a duration of 36 months.
National3050 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3050 USD per module and a duration of 36 months.
- MBA: $3050 per course (21 courses required
- MA in Communication: $4,378 per course (10 courses required)
The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School offers numerous options for financing your education, including scholarship aid, loans, payment plans, and tuition reimbursement available to those who qualify.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.