Recognized as a national leader in criminal justice education, the University of New Haven offers an exciting, 36-credit master’s degree program in Criminal Justice. Students in the program study alongside leading professionals in law enforcement, investigation, politics, forensic science, and law. Internship and research opportunities in the program lead to fulfilling careers in government agencies, court systems, and more.
All University of New Haven students have access to the many resources available through the University’s Career Development Center, which has been named one of the best in the nation by The Princeton Review.
From career assessments, networking, and job shadowing to on-campus interviews and salary negotiation, the Career Development Center provides the skills and connections to identify a meaningful career and an opportunity to pursue your passion.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mental Health, Law, and Criminal Justice
- Theories of Criminal Behavior
- Research Methods in Criminal Justice
- Quantitative Applications in Criminal Justice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law View 221 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Transcripts (in English) from all colleges or universities attended. Transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes and mailed directly to the admissions office. If official documents are unavailable, unofficial documents can be uploaded through the online application system for initial review only. However, all official documents must be received before the start of classes for the admitted semester.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
International965 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 965 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National965 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 965 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.