The TRIUM Global Executive MBA from New York University provides students a transformational learning environment and access to a remarkable group of global business leaders, developing personal and professional connections that last a lifetime.
The program journey
Business and social leadership today requires perspectives that go far beyond traditional MBA education. As a program we are dedicated to providing you with the tools you need for the C-Suite. Beyond that, we will engage you in the kind of intellectual activity that will inform your strategic thinking, for the future of your organization, and for your own development. TRIUM learning is about the “how” and the “why” as much, or more so than the “what.”
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureModules include:
- Immersion and Preparation Phase
- Business in the Global Political Economy
- Technological Disruption and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing and Corporate Strategy
- Strategy and Finance for Global Executives
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1308 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum 10 years of professional work experience
- Global/International responsibilities
- Exceptional professional track record with senior management experience preferred
- Written essays
- Employment history (CV/Resume)
- Letters of recommendation
- University transcript(s)
- Non-native speakers of English should possess an English proficiency qualification such as TOEFL or IELTS taken within the last two years
- GMAT or GRE for candidates with less than 15 years of work experience (taken within the last 5 years)
International123433 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 185150 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National123433 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 185150 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.