The Master of Educational Leadership program from Texas Christian University, focuses on investigating and clarifying the effectiveness of education.
This program provides the tools to manage existing programs and to develop new ones. Students may opt to focus on a PK-12 or higher education concentration. Each year, the Principal Fellows program admits a cohort of students from partnering districts.
Fellows also spend year two of the program working in full time, paid administrative intern positions within their home districts.
Program graduates are ready to establish themselves as teacher-leaders in their respective schools and districts. The Master of Special Education with Educational Diagnostician Certification prepares students to work as master teachers in the field of special education as well as diagnosticians recognized by the Texas Education Agency.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership: Theory and Practice
- Historical and Philosophical Foundations of Education
- Ethical and Moral Dimensions of Educational Leadership
- Theories of Student Development
- Trends in Technology, Learning and Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Teaching View 1288 other Masters in Teaching in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- Official Transcripts
- Academic/Professional Objectives Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Teaching Certificate and Service Record required for applicants seeking educational diagnostician, school counselor, principal, or superintendent certification
- Official TOEFL scores for non-native English speakers
- On-line Criminal Background Check
International32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32220 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32220 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.