The Master of Educational Leadership program from Texas Christian University, focuses on investigating and clarifying the effectiveness of education.
This program provides the tools to manage existing programs and to develop new ones. Students may opt to focus on a PK-12 or higher education concentration. Each year, the Principal Fellows program admits a cohort of students from partnering districts.
Fellows also spend year two of the program working in full time, paid administrative intern positions within their home districts.
Program graduates are ready to establish themselves as teacher-leaders in their respective schools and districts. The Master of Special Education with Educational Diagnostician Certification prepares students to work as master teachers in the field of special education as well as diagnosticians recognized by the Texas Education Agency.
- Leadership: Theory and Practice
- Historical and Philosophical Foundations of Education
- Ethical and Moral Dimensions of Educational Leadership
- Theories of Student Development
- Trends in Technology, Learning and Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Leadership View 453 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United States
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- Official Transcripts
- Academic/Professional Objectives Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Teaching Certificate and Service Record required for applicants seeking educational diagnostician, school counselor, principal, or superintendent certification
- Official TOEFL scores for non-native English speakers
- On-line Criminal Background Check
International32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 24 months.
National32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Fort Worth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.