Advance your education through a graduate degree in Chemistry at Texas Christian University.This environment is ideal for students that come to graduate school with a broad liberal arts background or little research experience, but with a passion for science.
While pursuing your degree, opportunities for professional development abound. Your training in communication will form a foundation for presentations at regional, national and international conferences as well as your first job talks.Students graduating from the program have opportunities to enter industry or academia. Many pursue post-doctoral work at some of the most prestigious laboratories across the world.
- The teaching experience is considered an important part of the graduate training program.
- Each student on the MS track is required to participate in a minimum of 2, but usually no more than 4, semesters of teaching.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 746 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
- Completed application form
- International applicants only – International Supplement and Financial Statement for International Students (this is submitted IN ADDITION to the application to the appropriate school or college officer)
- Two official transcripts mailed from the Registrar’s office for each college or university attended. (It is not necessary to have transcripts sent from TCU.) Send transcripts to the appropriate school or college officer
International32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 12 months.
National32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Fort Worth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.