Through course work, research, and fieldwork, all Environmental Sciences graduates from Texas Christian University, develop the scientific understanding, theoretical perspectives, and professional skills needed to become effective and innovative administrators, policy makers, resource managers, conservation practitioners, consultants, researchers, or educators, all of whom play a significant role in shaping the future and solving critical environmental problems.
As part of your graduate career, you may also choose to complete an internship as a part of your curriculum. Please note that you are required to obtain permission from the graduate internship advisor prior to completing an internship, and you may be required to submit a proposal to the program outlining the goals and objectives of the proposed internship.
- Environmental Issues
- Environmental Compliance
- Leadership: Theory and Practice
- Scientific Presentation
- Theories of Student Development
- Environmental Presentations
- Literacy of Science Review
- Oral Examination
- Approved Electives
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 200 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in United States
- Completed application form
- International applicants only – International Supplement and Financial Statement for International Students (this is submitted IN ADDITION to the application to the appropriate school or college officer)
- Two official transcripts mailed from the Registrar’s office for each college or university attended. (It is not necessary to have transcripts sent from TCU.) Send transcripts to the appropriate school or college officer.
International32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 12 months.
National32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Fort Worth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.