At Accounting program from Texas Christian University we offer career preparation that’s practical and advanced.
Graduates with Accounting program from Texas Christian University will:
- gain accounting knowledge;
- refine critical thinking, communication and leadership skills;
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Business Intelligence & Accounting Analytics
- Taxation of Business Entities
- Analysis and Persuasion
- Moral Reasoning for Accounting Professionals
- Ethics for Accounting Professionals
- Global Perspectives in Accounting
- Business Combinations and Advanced Topics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications will continue to be considered on a space-available basis.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Taxation View 897 other Masters in Finance in United States
- International Supplement and Financial Statement for International Students
- Two (2) official transcripts mailed from the Registrar’s office for each college or university attended.
- Cover Letter
- Personal Statement
- GPA 3.0
International53700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1790 USD per credit during 12 months.
National53700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1790 USD per credit during 12 months.
per credit hour
Living costs for Fort Worth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.